Friday, August 6, 2010

Everybody Kill Everybody

One of the few earthling humans I like has suffered. He was kicked in the head a bunch of times by strangers, other humans, just like me! What is it with you humans and kicking other people in the head? Kick your own heads!

They didn't even plan to eat him!

Anyway, my solution, though it may be clouded by anger, is called Everybody Kill Everybody. I don't think it's clouded by anger. If anything, it's clouded by science and rationality.

If everybody had killed everybody a long time ago we wouldn't have this problem. Or most other ones.

The more I think about, the more I realize you guys have a really hard time killing each other without damaging a whole lot of other stuff too. So fine, I'll to it. Just kick yourselves in the head for a while, I'll be there to finish you off soon.

I'm trying to think of a way to kill all humans by sticking plungers to their faces. Wouldn't that be funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment