Friday, August 13, 2010

A Few Words About the Internet

Somehow these ended up on google "buzz", my blog reports. It was not my intention. Is it so hard to believe I'm that stupid?

There's a video thing I could be using on this blog but I haven't figured it out. And boy would I like to. Oh, the videos you would see - a monkey pooping, a duck biting a baby, a guy getting hit in the nuts with a soup can, a guy getting hit in the nuts with a soccer ball, a guy getting hit in the nuts with a hockey puck who's not on the ice, a guy getting hit in the nuts with a fist during a boxing match, a guy getting hit in the nuts with a microwave his son drops, a guy getting hit in the nuts with a Bible - hard, a guy whose kid jumps on his nuts, a guy who steps on a rake, racking his nuts. More too.

And google buzz, what a confusing thing - not in how to use it, but why it's even there. They offered me a thing and I took it, and now look what happened. It's like when Adam took the apple from Eve but this is real. Not a fake made-up story only idiots believe.

It's like when Adam took the apple from Eve because it signals a great fall from grace. Now me and google buzz will forever be at odds. Just like man and God.

I really screwed up, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry, ok? If you're judging me right now, stop. I can feel you judging me. Maybe that's my own self judgement.

No, I think everything I do is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment