Friday, October 1, 2010

Life After People

I've been watching the Life After People TV series. I think the ominous tone is pretty arrogant. If I was in charge, I'd be like, "50 years after people... dadaladadadadadaadeedledaaa! Ole!..." Mariachi music!

If a mouse made that TV show it'd be like "Episode 1: Finally, No More Traps". Also, the world would be rocked by the first TV show by a mouse, not only because he or she had the interest, but because it managed to play the social games necessary to run a TV show.

Can you imagine a mouse telling a gaffer what to do? That gaffer would be pissed. He's 10 years out of film school, got a great idea for a feature film all fleshed out at home, tons of talent, and here he is, taking orders from some newbie mouse. Typical.

There's no way that mouse could've paid his dues! He doesn't have the lifespan! Or she.

Personally, as someone who plans to eradicate all human life, the most disturbing thing I find in it is how much will be left behind to clean up. Not that I will. What am I, your maid? I'm not doing maid's work. A maid can do that.

I think the idea of a Rapture is pretty cool. That's why I'm a Baptist now. I've only just started, but I want to really start pushing that idea into action. Right now they seem like all talk. Let's really lobby God and get you people out of here. More Rapture NOW!

If I seem down on people, just remember, I hate you all and hope that some day nothing remains but your dead bodies to fertilize the soil. So it's not all negative. I think you're good for nutrients, kind of. Not as good as bat poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment